Travel insurance is extremely important in order to protect you and your family with the proper health coverages during vacations, holidays or out of province/country road trips.
Travel insurance covers specific health insurance coverages that could become detrimental during out-of-province or out-of-country travelling.
Some of these important travel insurance coverages include the following:
- Emergency medical transportation for any reason (including pregnancy).
- Diagnostic tests such as X-rays.
- Extra services such as wheelchairs, casts or splints.
- Prescription medications.
- Emergency oral health care.
- Treatment for recurrence of a pre-existing condition.
- Expenses related to having relatives travel to get you if you are hospitalized.
- Expenses related to your family's needs if someone gets sick while you are traveling.
- Coverage benefits for health needs if there is a re-enactment of out-of-province travel bans while you are out of province.
Our Mackay Insurance brokers in Belleville, Ontario, are happy to review your existing insurance coverages and discuss any limitations or exclusions that may be relevant to your upcoming travel plans.
For more information on travel insurance, contact our Mackay Insurance team directly or contact our travel insurance provider using the contact information below:
Travel Insurance Provider:
Please Call: 1-800-491-0851
AGENT CODE: 7062